Burninggal.com Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As Burninggal.comdoes not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we expect your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items.
Copyright / Intellectual Property Complaints
If you believe that your Copyright or Intellectual Property, including but not limited to trademark, patent right, trade dress, has been infringed,
please provide the following information to our management counsel who can be reached by email at email@example.com
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Copyright/Intellectual Property or other interest;
(2) a description of the Copyright/Intellectual Property work or other work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Burninggal.com ‘s website;
(4) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the Copyright/Intellectual Property owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the Copyright/Intellectual Property owner or are authorized to act on the Copyright/Intellectual Property owner’s behalf.
It is the policy of Burninggal.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws.
We take Copyright and Intellectual Property issue very seriously from the first day of our business and will ensure your complaint will be timely and properly taken care of.