Notice and Takedown Procedure – How to File an Intellectual Property Complaint
Notice and Takedown Procedure – Reports and Complaints
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Burning Gal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complaint must include the following important information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter
- A description of the matter claimed to have been infringed
- The URL (or URLs) identifying where the claimed infringing content is located on the Teespring site. URLs should be in the following form: https://burninggal.com/[campaign]
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- The date you first created the work
- The date and manner in which you first made the work public or used the work in commerce
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
- the above information is accurate; and
- you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved
- Electronic documents, images or links to URLs establishing the following:
- A copy of the work
- The date you first created the work or used the work in commerce
- The date and manner in which you first made the work public
- Any other documents or information supporting your claim (i.e. trademark or copyright registration information, proof of ownership/authorization to act, etc.)
Notice and Takedown Reports filed via email will not be accepted unless they contain all the required information indicated above.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your claim, including the personal contact information you provide, will be forwarded directly to the complainant.
If Your Work Has Been Included in a Notice and Takedown Report
If Burninggal has received a valid Notice and Takedown Report which specifically includes one or more of your works, the noted works will be removed.
We do apologize that we are legally not able to provide individual copyright, trademark or publicity rights advice, or give personal opinions on these matters.
We recommend that you research the relevant copyright, trademark and publicity rights laws and their application to your work or consult an IP specialist if you are unsure why your specific work may have been included in a Notice and Takedown Report.
Intellectual Property Claim